Tuesday, September 10, 2019
Saturday, September 7, 2019
"Ain't but one color!"
Tonight, the Jerry Holder Memorial goes green on its 3rd year. Hyper Racing Central Wing Outlaws go for $1000 to win and $100 to start!
All other classes with $100/$50/$25 added to the top 3
Let's red out SIR in honor of Jerry. Wear your favorite red shirt and create something Jerry would get a nice chuckle and grin over!
Wednesday, September 4, 2019
Thursday, July 25, 2019
- Adults: $70 for 3-day pass OR $10/Thursday $30/Friday $35/Saturday
- Child (12 and under): $40 for 3-day pass OR $10/Thursday $15/Friday $20/Saturday
- Heats will line up based on pill draw. Drivers will receive finishing point and passing points for positions gained. Points are deducted for positions lost.
- Qualifiers will line up based on points from heats with the top 6 in each qualifier being inverted. Drivers will again receive finishing points and passing points for positions gained. Points will be deducted for positions lost.
- Friday night feature will be lined up based on TOTAL points for the night (points earned from heats plus points earned from qualifier). Top 6 in the feature will automatically transfer to Saturday A Main.
- We will do the same thing on Saturday beginning with pill draw. The top 14 in points for the night will automatically transfer to the A-Main. The next 20 in points will go to LCQ. Top 4 finishers in the LCQ will advance to the A-Main.
- Raceceivers are MANDATORY. It is your responsibility to make sure it is working properly prior to entering the track. Failure to wear a working raceceiver will result in a DQ for that race.
- Chemical alteration of tires (tire prep) will not be permitted. Anyone caught doing so will be disqualified for the remainder of the event.
- No fuel additives other than top end lube
- Event T-shirts will be available for sale.
- Concessions will be available each night.
- There will be a 50/50 both Friday and Saturday with track's portion going to Marion, IL soup kitchen in memory of Terry Sprague.
- Finally, to have a little fun this year, there will be a small corn hole tournament taking place Saturday with all proceeds going to Esophageal Cancer Education Foundation. Look for more information this week on Facebook!